Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Making Healthy Choices with Fast Food

Living healthy is much easier when foods are prepared at home and you have full control over what you eat.  It becomes a problem when out and about, especially if your on the run and have to swing by a fast food restaurant and grab a bite to eat.  After selecting a roasted chicken wrap at Arby's and then finding out it was loaded with 500 calories, I was a little perturbed to find out the regular plain hamburger at McDonald's was only about 250 calories.  I know the fat content will be higher in the beef, but this just made me realize that obvious choices are not necessarily the right decisions.

So, I'm making this blog to record nutritional data at fast food places along with other information that I have discovered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment